Still working on the top! I fixed my puckered darts. They are all nice and smooth. They needed a ham and generous steam. What I'm most proud of is resolving my interfacing mishap.
I guess I was careless in my placement and ended up with this
Which translates to this
Perhaps on a thicker fabric it wouldn't be an issue; but it ruined this top because you could clearly see the interfacing from the right side. :-( I'd already started to steel myself for the replacement fabric purchase. (Purchasing new fabric is usually a joy, but I'm actually trying to be a bit better about sticking to my budget. Replacement fabric is not cool.)
I thought trying to remove the interfacing would damage the top. I guess I was a little too apprehensive. Anyhoo, I got to pulling *gently* and removed all the interfacing below the seam line. My duckbill scissors helped too.