Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Butterick Spring 2010

The new Butterick patterns are here!  Right on time for part of  last night's discussion because there are many that include at least a size 24. 

The first two are from Butterick's new The Cut Line -- top to dress options.


Love these dresses.


I'm really excited about the next two.  They give me more options for my intended Easter ensemble.



Rounding out my picks are another dress and tunic.


After seeing so many patterns that I liked, I started to wonder if Butterick could be my favorite brand, based on the number of patterns I owned.  So, the nerd in me kicked in and I made a pie chart of the patterns I owned. If you keep track of your patterns at Pattern Review, you can get the numbers easily.  There is a rounding error in the chart below; I have one pattern each from Jalie, Hot Patterns and Amy Butler.

Which brand do you love the most? First think about it and then do the math. Are the answers the same?  What does it say about your personal style?

No comments: