Monday, August 15, 2011

Fall Burda Patterns

Burda has made it so hard to keep up the enthusiasm since they got rid of the English version of their site. This is courtesy of my trip to Vogue. I was in the store yesterday and saw the catalog. Here are my picks:

7288 -- cowl necks get me every time.

Technical Drawing


7279 -- won't be attempting this anytime soon, but I want it for future use.
Technical Drawing

7283  -- love it short and love it long.
Technical Drawing


7278 -- Honorable mention. I'm not sure if this would work on me, but I like it.
Technical Drawing


7287 -- it's the separate turtle neck thingy I love.
Technical Drawing


7281 -- how cute is this?
Technical Drawing


7300 -- my kinda skirt!
Technical Drawing

2 comments:

Bootzey said...

I have a McCall pattern that is similar to 7288A and I don't like the back cowl. But it didn't make it with a knit fabric. Maybe......

L said...

The purple jacket is sa-weet!