Sunday, July 11, 2010

90% Off!!!!

I'm really not supposed to be buying any fabric (other than for projects I'm working on now).  Really, I'm not.  But what had happened was ;-) The Riviera Collection at Jo-Ann is 90% off.  I fondled this fabric for months because I couldn't bring myself to pay $13-$15/yard.  I waited for sales; I collected coupons.

I couldn't get the yardage I wanted on all of the fabrics, but I'm still happy!  Here's a shot of the pieces I purchased over the summer.  All at 40%-90% off.


Top left to right:  Royal Blue Woven $1.49/yd (I also have it in Caviar $3.90/yd), Royal Blue Sequin Daisy Embroidered $1.29/yd (Oops! Forgot to turn it right side out), Stretch Cotton Sateen $4/yd,  Caviar Shine Solid $3.90/yd


Left to right:  Turquoise Woven Ombre $1.49/yd, Royal Green Space Dye Tweed $1.49/yd, Stretch Charmeuse $4/yd

Good things come to those who wait!

***If YOU find any extra of the Royal Blue woven, Caviar Woven or Caviar Stretch Cotton Sateen, PLEASE grab me a few yards!  I'll take whatever they have (up to 10 yds in either of the Caviar fabrics and 4 yds in the Royal Blue Woven.***

4 comments:

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

I'll be making a trip to JoAnns first thing in the morning to see if there is any left. I thought I hit the jackpot at 70% off...you did way better. FYI make sure that you prewash the stretch charmeuse. I made a blouse out of some and it shrunk! In about 5 more lbs I'll be able to wear it again.

NuJoi said...

Ooo! I went to two stores yesterday looking for this stuff. If you find any extra of the Royal Blue woven, Caviar Woven or Caviar Stretch Cotton Sateen, PLEASE grab me a few yards! I'll take whatever they have (up to 10 yds in either of the Caviar fabrics and 4 yds in the Royal Blue Woven.***

Unknown said...

Did you ever find more of the Royal-Green space dyed tweed? I have some, but I'm desperately trying to find more for my bridesmaids dresses. If you were unable to find enough for your project, would you be willing to sell it?

NuJoi said...

@Shannon, I didn't find any more of the tweed. I have 2 1/4 yds for a dress I wanted to make. How much do you need?