Saturday, September 4, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

Award Preview


How sweet! KnitMachineQueen sent me the Beautiful Blogger Award! I follow her blog because her clothes have attitude! See? I want the same for my curves.

In turn, I will nominate five people and tell you 10 things about me you probably didn't know:

My nominees are:

Faye is so sweet and always has the nicest things to say. Cennetta makes me want to sew better! Her garments are so beautiful.  Adrienne cracks me up. Cidell, in addition to being a sewing inspiration, has me hunting down nail polish. Dawn doesn't know it, but she's my cyber fabric enabler!

10 Things About Me You'd Never Guess

1.  I have an odd mix of favorite movies:
  • I love James Bond movies, at least 21 of them. The jury is still out on Quantum of Solace.
  • The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
  • Pride & Prejudice (1996 BBC version)
2.    I am seriously afraid of bugs, including flies.
3.    I don't mind eating the same thing every day for a week.
4.    I once wanted to be an Egyptologist. I'm still fascinated by the Pyramids.
5.    I used to play the saxophone.
6.    Prince is my favorite musical artist
7.    I read the entire Bible last year (skipped a few days, so it took me 13 months).
8.    I want to eat my way through Greece and Italy.
9.    I love football and the Dallas Cowboys.
10.  I love roller coasters.


1 comment:

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

I was okay until I got to your tenth thing. I do not like rides...okay I like the kiddy rides. I'm to chicken for all others!