Saturday, January 28, 2012

Pattern Palooza

Woo Hoo! I think I went from six to only three doses of the pain medication yesterday. This means that probably for the first day in two weeks, I was awake more than I was asleep! While I've been on the mend, I've noticed three new spring collections -- New Look, Burda and Vogue.

I think spring collections are my favorites because it's all about the dress! These did not disappoint. New Look is first. Please forgive the wonky formatting. Blogger and I are not friends today.

Fav!                                                                            Happiness!



Misses' Tops or DressesMisses' Dresses


There are very few maxi dresses I don't like.
Misses' Dresses

Love a breezy skirt.                                   Knit coordinates! What's not to love??
Misses' SkirtsMisses' Just 4 Knits Separates



And here comes Burda! I'm glad these are on the Simplicity site, so I can read them in English. I just wish the Simplicity site was designed differently. It's too hard to pull good-sized pictures of the patterns.

I think this is my fav. Summer can't get here quick enough.
Burda Style Dress & T-Shirt













Close runner-up for favorite. How hot is this top? Two things I love cowl-y/drape-y neckline and a tie.
Burda Style Dress & T-Shirt

More maxi love! How cool is the skirt??!
Burda Style SkirtBurda Style Dress & T-Shirt

These look chic and comfy.
Burda Style Coordinates

Thinking about this one                                     Pants!
Burda Style DressBurda Style Pants


On to Vogue! (I kept the pictures the same size as the ones from the Simplicity site.)  Some of the designer patterns are also in larger sizes!!! Thanks Vogue!


I just want the top.                                                       Winner!
V1282V1285

Dresses and more dresses!
V8784V8785
V8788V8787


Last, but not least
V1291

On to what would be a fave, if I had the skill to make it.  I love this top! I'd like to pair it with wide-legged, dressy pants.

V1296

Vogue, I do have a bone to pick with you. Not one single Very Easy Vogue Custom Fit Dress?? Guess I've been spoiled. And *ahem* it looks like you're still working out the bugs with the pictures.

1 comment:

Faye Lewis said...

So glad you are on the mend!!!