Tuesday, December 27, 2011

B5562 Question

I'd appreciate any help I can get with this.  I'm working on B5562 View D.

B5562
I added a center back seam and reshaped the side seams, so the fit is almost there. What I didn't account for is the the collar having less drape than what's illustrated on the envelope. Here is how it has sewn up for others, including Sharon, LoriShannon and Amanda. They all pretty much sewed the collar as drafted and made great tops.






I want the great top as illustrated on the envelope with all of that wonderful drape. I want those soft folds in the front and back. How do I alter the pattern pieces to achieve that?  Is it this simple? (Ignore the lines I drew.) I already added a little in an attempt to match the FBA I had to do on the front piece. 


Please let me know your thoughts. 

Thanks!



No comments: