Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Awww Man

I spied the new McCall's patterns on New Year's Eve. Didn't get any because they weren't on sale. All this time, I'd been thinking they would be on sale this week. Nope. Hancock has Butterick and Vogue, not McCall's and Vogue as I'd willed myself to believe. Oh Well. I'm sure they'll be on sale soon.

Here are my picks from the newbies:



All is not lost. I was able to get the new Simplicity patterns. For some reason, I acted as if I'd never seen some of the older patterns, so I grabbed a bunch of them too. Here are the ones from the new collection:








I know my skills need to grow before I tackle the first two, but I can tackle the skirt this summer.

2 comments:

Faye Lewis said...

I've been wanting to comment on some of your posts, but was having a hard time doing it on vox.

NuJoi said...

I know. I didn't realize until last month that people had to be a member of Vox inorder to comment. Of course when I got no response when I emailed the help center. I am so frustrated with Vox.